There are many great ways to support SPG: CSI’s local and international efforts and have fun while you do it. One hundred percent of the money you help raise will go directly to the development of SPG: CSI’s programs.
Please visit our Photo Gallery to view the photos from the past events.
- California Speech-Language and Hearing Association (CSHA) Annual Convention
- Bringing Evidence-Based Autism Education to Bosnia: A Model of Success
- Speakers: Anna Taggart, M.S., Leah Huang, M.S., Raquel Narain, M.A.
- From 2009 to 2012, two multi-disciplinary teams from the U.S. volunteered to bring autism education to Bosnia. Participants will understand the content of the two-week seminars, hear success stories, and discuss how a collaborative model for autism treatment can be implemented with highly structured, yet minimal staff training.
- Long Beach, CA, March 7, 2013.
- CSHA Happy Hour at the Hyatt
- After an exciting day at the annual California Speech-Language and Hearing Association convention, attendees will join Speech Pathology Group: Children’s Services International (SPG:CSI) for Happy Hour, an informational gathering and fundraising event. Attendees will meet veteran volunteers who have provided therapy and training in Bosnia, watch a short video of our history and successes, and learn about the goals for 2013. Participants will leave with door prizes after making a minimum suggested donation, and know that their participation funds a good cause!
- Long Beach, CA, March 8, 2013.
- “Bowling For Bosnia”
- Join us for the third annual “Bowling for Bosnia” event, a fundraiser focused on raising scholarship funds for 3 Bosnian professionals to train in California for three weeks during the summer of 2013. An individual scholarship of $2500 will provide advanced training on treatment and assessment for communication impairments for a key professional leader in the fight against autism in Bosnia. Prizes! Free Food! Fun!
- Clayton Valley Bowl, 5300 Clayton Rd, Concord, April 21, 2013.